Sunday 11 October 2015

10 movies to watch!

Hello!

So I've recently been marathoning on movies ever since I saw Iron Man on television one night and realised how much I have been missing out on... Marvel - where have you been all my life? Although I have watched the first Captain America movie quite a while back I never fully realised how great Marvel movies were until now, so I've found the inspiration to list some movies that I've been enjoying recently!


Marvel movies:

Ok, so for Marvel movies there is an order in which you should watch the movies by (it's chronological order by which the events occur in the universe), but you don't have to as everything is pretty easy to understand - with a little help from the internet. The MCU releases the movies in 3 phases, ultimately leading up to Avengers: Infinity War where everything goes down.

If you are interested in the order, check this out. Well now that my small intro is over, check out the list of movies below (and some additional fangirling.) Instead of listing all of the movies with its own separate number, I just bundled them together into franchises. Enjoy!

1. Iron Man 1,2 and 3
Iron Man - the movie that started it all. Can I just say that RDJ is and will be the only Tony Stark.

2. Captain America: The First Avenger + Captain America: The Winter Soldier
I recently watched the second Captain America movie on Netflix which was great (yes, Australia has Netflix now!)

3. Thor + Thor:The Dark World
Ok, so I wasn't very interested in this franchise because of all the 'fantasy' and 'magic' I thought it had but watching it was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made in my life. Tom Hiddleston as Loki? I THINK YES.

4. The Avengers + Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Why have only one superhero in a movie when you can have six + Loki?

5. Guardians of the Galaxy
So this movie had been on my Netflix homepage for quite a while and I showed little interest in ever watching it but it turned out great! It's a tad bit more comedic than other Marvel movies and just greatly entertaining overall.

Non-Marvel movies:

6. War Horse
This movie was an emotional rollercoaster - so many feels. Be prepared to shed some tears.

7. The Internship
I think I watched it over 2 years ago but nevertheless, it is a great movie for some laughs.

Documentaries:

8. Blackfish
This is a little different compared to the rest of the list as it is a documentary. It tells the story of an orca called Tilikum and the truth behind Seaworld. It's quite fascinating to watch and a little bit emotional too.

9. Life 
This is a renowned documentary series which was nominated for quite a number of awards and let me tell you, it is quite brilliant with its breathtaking cinematography. Plus, it's narrated by David Attenborough. I highly recommend this.

10. Wild China
Another documentary series with magnificent shots of the beauty of China, it's flora, fauna and people.


And that sums up this list! Well, that's all from me this week. 


See you soon!
~ Judy x

No comments:

Post a Comment