Tuesday 19 January 2016

december favourites

Heelloooooooooooooooooooooo!


IT'S TIME FOR FAVOURITES AGAIN! So let's hop right in ^_^ (Sorry about the candy, they tasted really good so I ate most of the tubes already... T_T)




So I received these as part of a late birthday present and I just love stuff from Happy Lab as they come in cute test tubes and are just the most adorable things ever ^_^ They stay pretty true to their flavour and taste amazing (as you can probably tell from the half empty containers.)

Loving this calendar!


2016 Typo Calendar /
I remember having a wall calendar two years ago from Typo and I loved it so much that I tried to get it again last year but alas, they did not make it that year. But luckily, it was in stock again this year! Hooray! Wall calendars are great for organisation and this ones pretty aesthetic too so it doubles up as a wall decoration as well! ^_^ This particular one is quite minimalistic and provides a lot of space for notes and important dates so it proves to be very useful!


Volunteering! /
So I have been volunteering in January (which doesn't really make it a December favourite but) it's truly been an amazing experience! I've been helping out with Yelena (the co-writer of this blog) at the Sydney Festival and I've met some of the nicest people and had great fun through helping out at the events. Volunteering is an awesome way to give back to the community and I hope you all find the chance to volunteer if you can! ^_^

Credits to Marvel
Agent Carter / 
Marvel shows are just the best - I absolutely love this show ^_^ It follows the adventures of Peggy Carter, you may know her from Captain America: The First Avenger, and how she kicks ass with style. I recommend this and I can't stress enough how good it is.

Here's the little description provided by Marvel:

"Years before Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. team swore to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive, there was Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell, Marvel's "Captain America: The First Avenger," Marvel's "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"), who pledged the same oath but lived in a different time when women weren't recognized as being as smart or as tough as their male counterparts. But no one should ever underestimate Peggy."


/ Music /
25 - Adele
This whole album is amazing. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
I recently listened to this song again and realised that FITZ FROM AGENTS OF SHIELD STARS IN IT WOW (cue fangirl moment *ahhhhhhh*)
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
Milk and Cookies - Melanie Martinez


Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Stay awesome!
 Judy x


No comments:

Post a Comment