Sunday 11 January 2015

welcoming the new year | 2015

Hello fellow viewers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you have all had a wonderful 2014 *disco dances* (wow, time sure does fly past...)

It's already the 11th?? 
So, its that time of the year again where we all write down our new year's resolutions (which most of us end up breaking. Surprise, surprise!). Since I can never stay committed to any of the resolutions I set for myself, I decided to just make a list of goals which I'll strive to achieve during 2015.

Stay organised with a calendar! This one acts as a cute pen holder as well :)

List of goals which I will strive to achieve during 2015 (and probably fail nonetheless)
  • Post (regularly) on instagram.
  • Read more books. (I've actually set myself a goal on Goodreads!)
  • Pass my piano exam with a nice grade (preferably an A... ya know)
  • Art. (Well more of it.)
  • Actually study for tests.
  • Take more pictures ._. (and try and put up with the poopy camera I have)
  • Exercise. (which is most likely never going to happen.)
  • Annoy Lena as much as possible (by not achieving the first goal)
  • Try not to stress or over-think as much
  • Improve my posture. (I have the posture of a banana. Kidding. But pretty close.)
  • Stop crossing my legs all the time (I've heard it's bad for your blood flow)
  • Keep posting on this blog!
  • And last but certainly not least... 
STOP PROCRASTINATING. NOW. 


Now you can enjoy this picture of a happy little bear! (You may recognize this from somewhere...)

I would love to see your resolutions/goals so please feel free to leave some in the comments below :D

See you soon!
~ Judy x

No comments:

Post a Comment