Sunday 28 June 2015

(less than) 48 questions tag!

HELLOOOO THERE INTERWEBS!


Today we've teamed up to present to you this tag so you can get to know us more. We've both answered the questions, and hopefully you will too :D Oh, and this post is titled 'less than 48 questions' because we, ah, didn't answer all of them, so yeah... have fun reading!

Key:
L - Lena
J - Judy

1. What time did you get up this morning?
L: Around 10-11 am. I'm definitely not a morning person.
J: Probably around 10am… (I’m catching up on sleep shhh)

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  
L: Big Hero 6 with Judy and it was AMAZING 
J: Big Hero 6 with Lena and yep, it was amazing. (Cinema sound effects, yes please.)

3. What is your favourite TV show?
L: GLEE! 
J: The only TV show I regularly watch is Better Homes and Gardens… and the occasional X Factor or SYTYCD...

4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
L: Hmm… I like a whole range of places. I can’t exactly pinpoint where, but definitely some place with a mix of both city and nature. Or Hogwarts. That works too.
J: I don't have a clue at all. There are so many places in the world yet to explore, so before I decide on where I want to live, I would like to visit the place first :)

5. What did you have for breakfast? 
L: I attempted at making a microwave chocolate mug cake, but I put too much cinnamon and sugar so it was more of an overly-sweet-mushy-cinnamon cake…
J: I had cake with pink frosting and sprinkles and a cup of milk tea. *yay*

6. What is your favourite food?
L: Strawberries, or anything sweet. 
J: I like most types of foods, but probably the fries from Mcdonald's or watermelon. Once I start, I don't stop. 

7. Foods you dislike?
L: Bittermelon, carrots, garlic, ginger and shellfish.
J: Beetroot and probably Chinese food gone cold *shivers*

8. Favourite place to eat?  
L: Japanese food places (udon and sushi), or just Asian food places in general. Or froyo shops, if that counts.
J: Cute cafés or just anywhere tbh.

9. Favourite dressing? 
L: Mayonnaise.
J: Like, for salad? Plain salad's good enough for me. 

10. What are your favourite clothes?  
L: Comfy
J: Casual.
L: Same.

11. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  
L: Probably anywhere outside of my own city. I’d love to go around Europe or America, or even just around my own country.
J: ALL AROUND THE WORLD! 

12. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
L: Full! Empty just doesn’t make sense in my head… bleurgh my brain hurts thinking about it.
J: I don’t really care tbh. But if I had to choose, then it'll be 1/2 full.

13. Favourite time of day?  
L: Sunset, because it’s just so beautiful :D
J: I like the time around noon (late morning to early afternoon). It makes me happy when the sun's up and about. 

14. Where were you born? 
L and J: In Sydney, Australia. We ride kangaroos to school everyday.

15. What is your favourite sport to watch? 
L: Don't watch it. Actually, now that I think of it, does Dance Moms count? I mean, it's dancing...most of it... xD
J: I don’t watch sport, but if I had to choose, probably tennis or gymnastics.

16. Favourite baby/kids products? 
L: Erm, not exactly sure what this question means, but I guess Lego???
J: Eh?

17. People watcher? 
L: Yes! Random story, but I love playing Sims and sometimes I daydream and watch people walking past me, and just imagine creating them as a sim, and what their life stories would be like. Weird, but oddly fun and inspirational.
J: Yes, I observe from afar. Nah, I'm just kidding. But when I'm super bored I often unconsciously stare and people probably mistaken me for staring at them.

18. Are you a morning or night person? 
L: NIGHT. I'm often in a grumpy mood in the morning.
J: Night person. I can never be fully awake in the morning, and living an hour away from school doesn't help. T_T

19. Do you have any pets?
L: Nope. Wish I had one though, preferably a pug puppy.., because THEY’RE JUST TOO CUTE! *wistful thinking* 
J: I used to have a guinea pig named Guinea and a few generations of goldfish!
L: Wait... generations?! YOU HAD BABY GOLDFISH?!?!?

20. What did you want to be when you were little? 
L: Around the age of 7 I had my heart set on becoming an author and an illustrator. Then I wanted to be a teacher. Now I have no idea.
J: A vet. But I get squeamish around blood and operations so… (If we're watching documentaries in science about bodily organs I stare at my pencil case and wait till the scene passes.)

21. What is your favourite memory?  
L: I have a bunch of happy memories from when I lived near Canberra, Australia. The lifestyle there was quite different to where I live now, and was very relaxed and fun filled.
J: Can't think of an exact one right now ^_^"

22. Are you a cat or dog person
L: Can I say both?!
J: I lean more towards dogs, but both are adorable!

23. Are you married?
L: I would say to my cat, but I don't have one. *forever alone* UPDATE: I HAVE ONE NOW but he's my baby so that wouldn't work out.
J: Non.

24. Always wear your seat belt?  
L: Yes, unless I'm in China and in a taxi. Half of those things don’t even have seatbelts.
J: Yep. Except in China where there are none ^.

25. Been in a car accident?
L: Apart from the odd car scraping, nope.
J: No and hopefully never will be.

26. Any pet peeves?
L: When people copy my work at school, or when people make assumptions about me. For some reason, I find that happening to me a lot. Oh, and the process of commenting on blogs. Captcha, entering URL's and all that is so annoying T_T
J: People who blame anything but themselves for their failure, when people lick their fingers and loud chewers - please close your mouth and chew quietly... 

27. Favourite pizza toppings?
L: I'm pretty much fine with anything, as long as it isn't a) too spicy b) too many vegetables c) has plenty of tomato and/or barbecue sauce.
J: I'm loving Margherita pizza right now!

28. Favourite flower?
L: Once upon a time, I would have said frangipani, but now I reckon I like all of them. Or at least anything that's colourful.
J: When I was a kid, I used to be obsessed with water lilies/lotuses and hydrangea, but I love them all the same now! (◡‿◡✿)

29. Favourite ice cream?
L: Ooh this is hard… strawberry, cookies and cream, or honeycomb. 
J: I think I've only tried a few kinds of ice cream flavours, so probably cookies and cream or matcha (green tea)!

30. Favourite fast food restaurant?
L: KFC. Or Maccas. But KFC… I dunno :3 Or Chinese takeaway if that counts. xD
J: Mcdonalds... 

31. From whom did you get your last email?
L: *goes and checks* From Facebook. But if you’re talking not from an automated machine, it would either be my dad or a second cousin (who I really need to reply to, now that I think of it!)
J: My last email was from Pinterest... and I deleted it hehe.

32. Do anything spontaneous lately?
L: I made pancakes yesterday by myself, for the very first time!
J: Nope. I live a very boring life. 

33. Like your job?
L: I guess so, I mean, it’s non existent.
J: I kind of wish I had one, but I don't. So yeah... I guess...

34. Broccoli?
L: Sure.
J: Yep. I don’t understand why people hate it ._.

35. What was your favourite vacation?
L: Staying in Germany for a month in the summer (their winter) of 2013-14.
J: The only place I go on vacation to is China… so… that time I went to China?

36. Last person you went out to dinner with? 
L: Probably some family friend from a couple weeks ago in Hong Kong.
J: I mostly eat dinner at home but probably with my family… some time ago...

37. What are you listening to right now?
L: The beautiful melody of the breeze flowing, and the annoying tappity tap of my keyboard through my right ear, and Elastic Heart by Sia in the other ear.
J: Ed Sheeran's album, Multiply. Too good. 

38. What is your favourite colour?
L: Purple, or anything pastel.
J: Orange. Yaaaayyyyy!

39. How many tattoos do you have?
L: Zilch.
J: Ten. Just kidding.
L: She's not.

40. Coffee drinker?
L: Nah. The only two times I've had a proper coffee drink (both at Starbucks) I've gotten a massive headache afterwards. I'm more of a tea person.
J: Not yet, but I have tried a crème brulee and it tasted great! I do like coffee flavoured things like biscuits too.
L: Judy's my coffee biscuit rubbish bin.
J: Hey!

WE TAG Y'ALL TO ALSO DO THIS TAG. YES, YOU! THE OWNER OF THE TWO EYEBALLS THAT ARE READING THIS. But mind you, we took a few questions out that neither of us could answer :) Let us know in the comments if when you do it as well, and we'll check it out!

Where we got the tag from (has all the 48 questions): http://doingitwritenow.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/blog-tag-48-questions/


Talk to you all soon,
Judy and Lena :D

No comments:

Post a Comment