Sunday 12 April 2015

travel essentials of a 15 year old



Gooooood morning / afternoon / night! :)

By the time you read this, I would have already come home from my trip to China! You'll probably see photos and things soon :D

Minus all the actual necessities such as toiletries, passports and what not, here are some of the things I like to bring while travelling, mainly for entertainment.
  • Books, a necessity of LIFE! Although I tend to finish them within the first day of a trip...
  • Sketchbook, for doodling in.
  • Diary. Despite my commitment issues with things, meaning I often don't finish / keep up things for very long, I try to record some of my daily events, mainly so I can facepalm later at what an idiot I am.
  • Watercolours. Sorry for the messy palette, I'm that kid in every art class who mixes all the paint colours together... sorry!!! I don't do it on purpose! xD
  • Glasses. Bleurgh, who am I kidding, I haven't worn my glasses properly for YEARS. Funnily enough, my eye sight has improved since I've stopped...
  • Pens and stationery. For the doodling.
  • Lip balm. For those dry-cracked-Sahara-desert-or-the-Aussie-outback-lip days.
  • Nail file. I'm constantly chipping my nails. Judy, the blog's co-writer, gave this one to me actually! She knows me too well :')
  • Candy. 'Nuff said.
  • Phone. It ran away when I tried to include it in the photo.
  • Camera, what this picture was taken with.
A whole new worldddddd~ ♫

What do you like to take with you while travelling? Or if you don't travel and camp in your bedroom 24/7, what do you need to survive? xD

Talk to y'all later, and stay fabulous :D
Lena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment