Sunday 30 November 2014

it's nearly christmas!

Hello everyone!

So it's nearly December! Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month (for tomorrow). I can't believe that the year is nearly over, and that we are one month away from 2015. Christmas is nearly here as well, and I hope everyone is getting into the festive spirits!

One thing you can do to get into the mood for the holiday is to hang fairy lights. I got a set of white fairy lights from a department store (i.e. Big W if you live in Australia!) but you can practically get them from anywhere in this time of the year.

White fairylights!

My other bulb fairy lights on my wall! (Please excuse the horrible quality, ^-^")

The batteries were not included, so I just took out some batteries from my other set of fairy lights and just put them in. These LED fairy lights are 2.2m in length, and use 2 AA batteries. They were very inexpensive, costing only a little more than $2.What a bargain!

You can drape the lights across your wall, bed frame, desk, anywhere you'd prefer! They are a very cute and easy way of spicing up your room, and you can use them all year round. Just remember to replace the batteries when needed!

What have you been doing lately to get you into the mood for Christmas?

I hope you have a lovely day!

~ Judy x


No comments:

Post a Comment