Monday 24 February 2014

the burning house

"If your house was burning, what would you take with you?"

This project type thing is where you take a photograph of the things you treasure most, and what you would take with you if your house was on fire. Here are my items~

sorry for the bad quality! D:
  • Phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) 
  • My first Harry Potter book 
  • SD card for photos. 
  • USB for documents. 
  • Glasses because I am short sighted, but I never wear them. Just in case. 
  • Current sketchbook. 
  • Pens and pencils. 
  • Panda pencil case. 
  • Camera. 
  • My handmade charms. 
  • Drawing book from when I was little, which I would also write (very bad) stories in. 
  • Small soft toys.
This is of course hypothetical, and if I was really in danger of a fire, I would probably panic and try to escape instantly...

I hope you're having a lovely day :) Today was one of my best friend's birthday actually. :D I was quite stupid and mixed up 'elated' with 'belated' on her birthday card... oops.

Lena ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment